Here at Six Forks Animal Hospital, we strive to accommodate our clients to the best of our ability. Our boarding facilities at 'Six Forks Pet Resort' have been remodeled and now include the following additional boarding services...
- 15 minute Playtime
- 15 minute Private Playtime
- 10 minute Cuddle Time
- Full Day Daycare (6 Hours)
- Half Day Daycare (3 Hours)
- Peanut Butter Kong
- Frozen Treat
- Facetime with Pet
- Nail Trim
- Express Anal Glands
- Exit Baths
Six Forks Animal Hospital has improved the Six Forks Pet Resort Boarding Facility by featuring a cat castle, a TV that plays 24 hours of bird watching shows, and window seats with a view of our bird feeder so your furry friend will have a perfect view of the birds that fly around the hospital! Our newly improved Doggie Playroom features Astro Turf, comfy cushions, a decorative fire hydrant and dog house, and enough toys to keep your dog occupied for hours! While your pet stays, our kennel staff will send you up-to-date pictures of your furry friend via email or IMessage!
What does my pet need to stay?
Six Forks Animal Hospital requires every canine be up to date on:
- Rabies Vaccine (State Requirement)
- DHLPP (Distemper, Hepatitis, Leptospirosis, Parainfluenza, Parvo Virus)
- BVI (Bordetella) *Our hospital gives this vaccine every 6 months to ensure your pet's safety.*
- Fecal Flotation *We require this test every 6 months to ensure the safety of all pet's here at Six Forks Pet Resort.*
We also offer the K9Flu vaccination which we strongly recommend any boarding/daycare pets to receive due to the major outbreak in North Carolina.
Six Forks Animal Hospital also requires every feline be up to date on:
- FVRCP(Feline Viral Rhinotracheitis, Calicivirus, Panleukopenia)
- Rabies Vaccine
- Fecal Flotation
- Felv/Fiv Test (Feline Leukemia test and Feline Immunodeficiency Virus) *Outdoor or higher risk feline's are required to have an annual test in order to stay with us.*
From all of us here at Six Forks, we would like to say thank you so much for being the best clients we could ever ask for! With that being said we would like to remind you all that summer season is upon us! We would like to ask that you make a reservation for Daycare 24 hours in advance that way we can assure your dog gets the attention he/ she deserves. We do understand that life has its bumps, so if you need to drop off that day please just give us a call before arrival! We love all of our daycare dogs and all of them are always more than welcome to come play here with us! However, we need to know the number of dogs coming in each day to ensure that we have enough staff on hand for our daycare! Thank you all so much for being the best and so understanding, lets kick summer 2019 off with a bang!
If you pick up your pet Mon-Fri before 12 P.M, you will not be charged for the day of pick up. However, if you pick up after 12, that will result in an additional day of boarding added to your bill. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the rules and regulations of Six Forks Pet Resort, please give us a call at (919) 847-5854.